Monday 15 March 2010

GBP Is The Canary In The Mine! It's Dying!


Just looked at GBPCHF. Safe haven swissie the place people running to.

This looks like the first signs of major sovereign debt crisis to follow this year.

Just wonder if M&A activity will pick up now and keep shares stable, or whether financials start tanking again on crap US housing, chineses growth fizzling, PIGS - consumers not spending, UK consumers closing their purses.....


The trader in me wants to buy GBPCHF 1.5985 though. But fundamentals don't look sound at all. No idiots are selling it like they are!


***************************

1400CET edit:
So I didn't get in at 1.5985, but at 1.5932!
I must say I've been both annoyed and happy 2x since having bought!
At the mom it's looking like breaking out of the bottoming process!
But I'll sell into that soon ...





No comments:

Post a Comment