Sunday 3 October 2010

Terroralert to put people off demonstrating against Austerity

That's what I think is happening at the moment.
Pretty slick move by intelligence agencies.

If they can keep people off the streets, and not protesting the austerity measures I think the whole thing will turn out really well for 2011 and the stock market.

Interesting to see oil ploughed thorugh the USD80 mark. Wonder why brokers like MF Global have been making such a big fuss about USD 80 being the top of trading range. And they're always going on about no demand if not enough jobs in the US.

I think they're missing the picture in the rest of the world to be honest.

*random thoughts*

2 comments:

  1. really Random.
    Vikram
    http://www.tradinglogically.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw today that 1.2 million people on the streets in France are grabbing headlines.

    It really does make sense to keep people off the streets as austerity is the only way forward.

    If I was a dictator I'd make sure my CIA, FBI etc were making sure everyone was scared shitless of going out. haha!

    ReplyDelete