Friday 9 April 2010

Just Something That Tickled My Mind


This is a bit off-topic.

The best kind of humor - to my mind - is when someone's looking at everyday occurrences (not currencies ;-) ) and makes it amusing by looking at it from a technical or statistical point of view. If you're familiar with the US Sitcom "The Big Bang Theory" you'll know what I mean. Check this blog post out I found by accident:


That contrasts with a shitty film I recently watched, that has so much slapstick and clichéd jokes you want to puke at the telly. Mind you, eventually I did switch channel, after my female flat mate left for her bed.

Oh I just need to get something else off my chest. Blogs are suppose to be like diaries right? And recently I was reading one I wrote when I was 12. The silly thing was, I often just put daft things in about weather, repeating activities. The most usefull thing in hindsight was jotting down all the films I watched (a lot!) and all the books I read (not so many).

Moral of the story: more writing my mind mixed with stats seems like a good way forward...


No comments:

Post a Comment