Friday 4 June 2010

Switched My Exposure To Small Pharma Stock

I think I'd have been tempted to buy some EURUSD and especially EURCHF at 1.2040, 1.3940... But yesterday I bought some out of the money options on a smallish pharma co. It's not doing anything since I entered trade. Which is kind of a positive surprise. When I came back to my desk at 14:30CET (just missed the number) I saw the index futures and though OH FUCK IT.... However the stock didn't budge, not a bit. So I'm happy about that. Wondered about getting out B/E. Then again there's insider buying recently at exactely where I entered. The guy who owns this company has a level he likes buying, and if he likes it, I sure as hell like it! Why would he put to work cash now, in these uncertain times, if he wasn't pretty sure that his "baby" was going to do well mid-term. Granted, that won't help me with the time value of my options, still I feel okay holding on for the moment. Trust me to change my mind as soon as it goes south though!


No comments:

Post a Comment