Saturday 12 June 2010

What I'd Need To Do To Make Money


For the records; my trades of the last 30days.
No big gains, no big losses, some small winners, no losers.

Why aren't I makin more money?
1. I never want to close a trade that is in the red
2. I always want to increase size if the move against me is strong enough
3. I THINK I am good at picking important turning points
4. I take profit too quickly
5. I can't sit back and relax and watch a position go deeper and deeper into the black, even increasing.

Remedies....
1. Pills that change my brain chemistry (don't know which are recommended...) so that I'm less "nervous"
2. Stop trading
3. Just trade long term trends (ha! If I believed the tape, but I never trust the tape and believe it can turn at any point), adding to positions that are in the black.
4. Learn how to build positions instead of in/out/in/out...


No comments:

Post a Comment