Wednesday 1 December 2010

Robust PMI In The EURO Mammoths Germany and France

All that fuss about Korea first, then Ireland, now Portugal, Spain, Italy... It's such a pain in the arse!

Another reason for sticking in my loosing position in EURUSD:

"The final euro area manufacturing PMIs for November pointed to contrasting fortunes between northern and southern Europe. Manufacturing activity remained robust in Germany and France (despite a downward revision to the 'flash' German survey), while order books remain weak in Italy and Spain (and even more so in Greece). Moreover, an improvement in the orders-stocks differential in Germany and France suggests that these trends will continue in the coming months."

I have looked at the EURUSD chart and think the short term bottom of this selling wave since 1.38 should be at 1.275. Probably we're going to meander around the 1.275-1.325 level. Just getting near enough to my entry of 1.3425 that I feel slightly less like an idiot, but not close enough to let me get out.

Funny, writing the last sentence above: There's nothing that won't let me out, stop me cutting my loss, EXCEPT my brain. I guess it prooves: Only you can beat yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment