Sunday 9 August 2009

Annoying Start To Week (updated)

Price was 1.4168-78. Then -765 - 74 - I press buy and get filled at 78.
Position showing me 100$ loss right out the gate.
Got out as soon as bid came in above my entry. 5$ profit! Haha. Useless. Breakeven.
Nevermind.

I took trade cos I have strong feeling 1.42 will get touched NZ, Asia-session. But nothing in charts to convince me really, except that momentum down has stopped, base-building.

Tuesday Update: Well I had been right about 1.42 getting tested. So IF I'd just kept that position till that target I'd have had my 20pips. :S Just trying to figure why I sold. I think it was because I didn't have the entry price that I wanted (i.e. 1.4174). I can also be thankfull my bias for yesterday wasn't STAYING long. Didn't do any other trades. Summer doldrums for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment