Saturday 22 August 2009

Week P/L +2.9%


The week P/L:  +1'187 $  slightly less than 3%

The dollar number itself is irrelevant I guess for readers. Slightly comforting for me after the June 23rd -8'000 $ "maximum pain" day though. But I've been clawing back since then. At the moment I've been able to get the account loss down to under -1'000$. But still 5'000$ below my peak.

I was just going to write; I'm not going to change anything going into next week, but I don't really want to wake up and have that roulette moment of looking at the screen to see if I was lucky or not. The house wins in the long run - I can't expect to be lucky too many times in a row!

So I will need to change something, cos looking at the entire month of August I haven't really done much trading and haven't been taking much risk. And with so small risk, there's only going to be small gain/loss.





No comments:

Post a Comment