Saturday 15 May 2010

Current account status: -1.8k (year-on-year)


Biggest mistake of the week:

I'm always buying into dips of a major downtrend.

Biggest gamble of the week:

Doubling up into an accelerating down day. (That's also a mistake I guess.)

What should be happening:

Selling EURUSD every week, doubling up every week. (We've been going down for 4 weeks I believe. Ha! Trust me to come to that easy conclusion when we've lost 2500 pips in recent months!)

BTW: Just as I was writing this I had to sneeze. As I opened my eyes I heard a splattering sound on the floor. I'm glad I didn't sneeze at the screen. Who'd have thought so much "stuff" can come flying out one's mouth when sneezing. Quite fascinating (and a bit disgusting). Reminds me of the time I was in the supermarket and an old lady sneezed infront of the fruit... :S Always wash fruit from the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment