Friday 14 May 2010

Picking A Level And Watching It Accelerate Away From Entry


One of my classic trades *. It falls by 75-100pips. I hop on. It looses another 75-100pips. I double my position. The pair makes a comeback and I net a profit (59.1pips) on the 2nd lot and take the loss (-13.9pips )on the first.  *just sometimes I don't get off so easy!

Good thing I was watching Kick-Ass when I put the trade on. It kept my mind off getting too frustrated. I did get annoyed and double up, but then I kept my eyes on the movie 97% of the time. Maybe it's best to just watch currencies out of the corner of ones eye and do something else with ones mind aswell. 

Won't work for scalpers I guess. But for swing-bounce-whatever trading style I have it's quite useful. But the moment my position was showing me -880$ wasn't cool. But I've gotten use to watching something go against me. Second time in a row I've cheated fate. Mustn't overdo it. Otherwise I'll be writing about a 6k loss in the not so distant future!





No comments:

Post a Comment