Tuesday 20 October 2009

Mustn't Grumble


Exactely 5 hours. Way too long - but very typical. Put on a trade and the wishful thinking cap and wait. USDCHF is one pair I fancy to see first intervention in. Big multinationals like Nestlé, Novartis, Roche get effected by this, and then pay tax accordingly.

So that's why I felt 1.01 was a decent area to get long. But I don't like waiting, and I hate losing. So when a trade is negative for 4h45min I tend to get very pissed. And then way too pleased as soon as it's in the black. See below. Let's call it +10pips.






2 comments:

  1. Oh the emotions waiting for an outcome! Horrible sometimes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And did you see what it's done now 1.0165! It's so annoying having patience on way down but never on way up. How to heal that? :)

    ReplyDelete