Thursday 12 November 2009

Boredom Trade EURUSD 1.4836


Just been watching EURUSD out the corner of my eye and suddenly had the urge to buy EURUSD 1.4836 - based mainly on the fact that 1.50 is the resistance it's bouncing back of **. Didn't even have trading software app open, just watching it in a browser from time to time....

** Well that argument has just once again proved to myself the mistakes I make. I clearly am buying intuitively cos I think 1.4950-80 is on the cards Friday session and yet I just got out with only 5 pips and will probably wake up tomorrow to find it's 1.4920 or something like that.

Can't bring myself to go long now again... Darnation! At least I only held it for 8 minutes. Always look on the bright side right. (5.3 pips net gain)



























My software is a bit crazy it seems. That gap (before my entry) isn't actually one, but where I started my trading app - somehow the last minutes candle gets lost....?!

No comments:

Post a Comment