Friday 20 November 2009

Too Much Deliberation | +3.7 pips


Argh. -18pips before it turned and showed me 3.7 net pips profit.
Kind of stupid. I really must change this daft habit of taking small profits and risking large losses... After I bought at 1.4822 I read Saxo Bank sees EURUSD 1.45 by christmas.... :S That made me happy to get out at all with a profit :)


























below is my initial post for today which led to the above trade
=========================================================
Too bad there's no prize for having good ideas in fx.
My post before going to bed yesterday would have been such a good thing to trade on....
No point living in the past though....!
SO....... Where from here.... consolidation and maybe re-test of 1.4850 something I should play?



No comments:

Post a Comment