Saturday 28 November 2009

Trade Recap


Decent week. But as I've said before and how this chart makes painfully obvious, these many small positive days and no losing days are good for morale, but they lack real effect on bottom line.

I need some +1k days now. I will get those by increasing size to 3-4 lots or holding onto winners longer.

























This weeks trades:
**********************

Five trade ideas; 12 trades
99 pips profit (based on 1 lot, but 2x I traded with 2 lots...)
- 1.5 pips roll cost

If I increase to 3-4 lots I'll need 6-8 lots total on "stand-by" to continue with my averaging.



















Keep in mind
It takes years to become a trader and I can’t even say that for certain. I’m still not there but I’m still around and giving myself at least 5 years. If it doesn’t work out for me or you after 5 years, just think of the countless people who have gone to college and have never entered into the field of their degree.



No comments:

Post a Comment