Sunday 8 November 2009

Performance (Warrants) - Week of 8th Nov















250.00 I got back in bro refund from Bank A (which charges 1% - and can get lost).
I've also added how much bro I've generated trading warrants since the start of the experiment.

Next steps:

- Adding by how much I was underwater at the worst point. For example on the 30.10.2009 trade I was down over 6'000 intraday. On paper it looks so tame with just the end return.

- Adding the weighted return to each trade. At the bottom I already have the total return weighted.

Positive points:

1. Got bro back
2. When I saw no opportunity I didn't try and force the market to give me any profits and walked away.
3. No doubling up on positions going south

Negative points:

1. Thinking that I've paid my banks/brokers 1461.- is a bit sickening (since beginning)
2. Only used 20% of account balance this week.
3. Can't use leverage to trade warrants currently

* Also just noticed that in the amount "investment" I've included is the entry price PLUS commission - which isn't really "clean" performance measurement!

2 comments:

  1. Do you want to add a link to my blog? http://riskcontrolfx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure will give it a try
    thanks for passing

    ReplyDelete