Wednesday 25 November 2009

Squeeze To 1.5090 | +13.5 pips (x 2 lots)


That downward correction of US GDP figs changed market sentiment yesterday I reckon. So even though I had felt good being short 1.4980 yesterday and day before, today after reading reports from banks about it, I felt as though this weak dollar might just have some room to run short term. I had 1.5060 in mind. But when it got to 1.5053 I couldn't resist and sold some. Not best idea. Especially as I picked my entry just before a 30 pips squeeze. But I just couldn't believe we wouldn't linger around big figure 1.5000 bit longer?! I guess everyone did.

Doubling up saved the day.
+13.5 pips (x2) = 27 pips the reward for the risk

Once again the position was showing me -50pips (on 1 lot - 25pips on 2lots :P) though at worst point. So again I've been lucky. How much longer can this last....

2 comments:

  1. Well you saw what happened. Had the position for 5 (!) minutes and lost 30 pips. Then decided to increase risk...

    Good for you....

    ReplyDelete