Friday 20 November 2009

My Daily P&L Since May (Graph)

65 days of trading 7 losing days (10.7%). 58 winning days (89.3%). And STILL NET LOSER. I should fire my risk controller?! :P

[Edit: Just noticed it's more like 12 (18%) losing days and only 50 (82%) winning days - missed those small losing days....)



For anyone interested in my adventure since the beginning:
Today I am down close to 200$ since the beginning.

Keep in mind these are only the actual days I had any gain or loss. Especially since Aug there have been pauses with many days of no trading...


























[top chart reflects correction of 2nd chart (without color) . On days where I traded several currencies I have several bars each reflecting the specific P&L - can't be bothered to net that just yet.... but that would give me "cleaner" graph I guess... didn't happen that often though....]

No comments:

Post a Comment