Wednesday 22 July 2009

A Day At The Lake Instead (updated)

Warm (29c) and sunny day yesterday, so I took off to a lake with a friend. She'd been going though some tough relationship things, so it was a bit of a no-brainer to go and relax with some badminton, swimming and sun-bathing and a nice dinner in the shade (backgarden) of a restaurant. I would have wanted to go swim and sunbathe anyway.

It seems to me the market in EURUSD is a little calmer (less opportunity) since holiday season is in full swing anyway and to be honest I like some movement and outside time. Weekend weather had been pretty dreadful. I needed to compensate ;)

The picture below is pretty much EXACTELY what it looked like where we went in. There was a railing & concrete path for easy entry at two different locations you can't see on this picture. Just a swan and a duck in the water along with maybe 30 people.









Small trade. A lot of trade had been going though at 1.4170-90 and when it broke 1.4220 I thought I'd give a short another go. Just took small profit as I watched it go to 1.4230 before it actually turned.





4.2 pips profit. Wow. :S Well + 44$ better than a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment