Sunday 12 July 2009

Last 10 Days Recap P/L











So black on white, well on grey, the past trading days.

Always keep in mind that account size is currently close to 40.5k $ (having paid myself 4k $ but started off with 48k $ (rounded numbers).

I mostly take positions that are 100k and then trade around them in certain cases (like Thursday) increasing size when they go against me. And reducing somewhat as soon as I can take some profit on 2nd lot.

Which is dangerous of course. I should be going for a 150 pip target and starting off with 100k then when it's 40-50 pips in the black increase it to 200k etc. But my personality isn't quite ready for that it seems. And the market is telling me it doesn't know where it wants to go anyway. So no strong trends to ride with scaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment