Thursday 9 July 2009

Getting Closer To Breakeven

Put on another trade that I doubled up on, even though it was slightly against me. I reckoned it was in the zone I was happy to have 200k short. But I still took profit too early, as soon as figure was right. Day up 400$. Down 3.6k still since start in late May I think. :(

Friday lunch time update CET: :S EURUSD  under 1.3900.  I'm imagining if I still had my 200k short. It's not making me happy :D!!!! But I guess I have to learn to smile at these situations. At least I'm "guessing" the bigger moves correctly. Even though I'd have never thought we'd go to 1.4075 yesterday. I started being biased downwards at 1.3980. Just luck really I got out for that spreadsheet work and was able to re-enter later that evening to short any in the first place. 

I'm seriously asking myself how can I overcome my short term instincts to always cut the winners short. And I have been doing so for weeks now.


No comments:

Post a Comment