Thursday 16 July 2009

Swimming In Forex Waters (updated)

Update: Another even smaller profit-take just now. Up 69$ for the day.

Positive
*******
Two trades. Two winners.
Profit, even if small.
Small size makes me comfortable at the moment. I can build back confidence. Hopefully not ignorance and arrogance :)

Negative
********
Minisize.
Minipip-profit.
2nd trade was less probable winner, i.e not a smart move to make. No rule applied. Just feeling it must give back couple of pips.























Starting out like a replay of yesterday today. Used a 20pip break out of 15-20min range to short. Sadly sold to late and bought back to early. 4.2 pip for me. 2 pips for broker.

At the bottom you can see where I spent lunch time. 29c today so I needed to go for a cooling swim. Did me world of good.


No comments:

Post a Comment