Wednesday 29 July 2009

Saw Large Green Candle On 10 Minute Chart (updated 2)

Came back from the pool, ate something (salad) then sat down in front of PC and immediately wanted to trade. There was a big green candle smiling at me. The price level 1.4110 was also something I felt comfortable with and the big figure 1.4100 had held aswell as showing signs of bouncing off it.

So I took small trade and took gain after 40 seconds. 52$. An impulse that paid off.

Update: 1.4100 broke not long after my previous trade. Around 1.4080 I tried to scalp a few points. Just 21$ profit from that trade, but it was easy on the nerves showing profit immediately. Took the gain after 42 seconds. Total for day at the moment: 75$.

Update 2: Just a small reaction I played. 6pips on that trade. Just felt like it should bounce a little! Up 135$ for the day now.



No comments:

Post a Comment