Tuesday 23 June 2009

Bit Of Scalping





























First Round: Woke up during the night and glanced at price action. It was range trading and I just tried to take a couple of pips per trade in and out several times.

Second Round: Morning action all up. Figures out of France and Germany no positive surprise really. Surprised EURUSD was holding up. Or as per the DJ report:

"The topsy-turvy trading session continues, with EUR/USD rising to the day's high of 1.3914 after a disappointingly mixed set of flash euro-zone PMIs. The June service PMI came in at 44.5 and that's below the forecast and May's reading, while the manufacturing and composite both failed to meet expectations but did improve on May's prints. EUR/USD was trading around 1.3895 prior the numbers. "

Tried to short, but had to average down when it moved 15-20 pips against me. Then it came down again and I was able to get out with small profit.

Profit at 10am CET: 129$ / Turnover 1.6 Mio USD
So all I need is another 600$ and I'm back on my schedule I set myself... Easier said than done!

2 comments: