Friday 19 June 2009

The Fast And Easy Trades I Love

















These - contrary to my prior post - are the trades I love most. In and out within a minute or 64 seconds in this case. Solely based on momentum, watching the market out the corner of my eye.... I got lucky ;)

This has got to be my record holding length trade (7 seconds):





Just found this graph on early indicators interesting.
China back to the good old days.  Big upward momentum.
US on track.  Medium momentum.
EU area - staying low it seems. Sod all momentum.














source: UBS Investment update June 16th


2 comments:

  1. hi
    sometimes i stumbled on blogs and i'm glad i found yours. I trade the eurusd too. Will be reading in regularly. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is one of the blogs that got me on the idea to start this one. So thanks.

    ReplyDelete