Friday 26 June 2009

Hesistant Push Though 1.4110 - Gambled For The Reaction

Quick scalp when EURUSD pushed though 1.4110. Just thought it will go back to 1.4099 or so for sure on a friday - late'ish session. But as per usual I left at least 4 pips on the table. It's like not eating all one's food in a way. Then again my sell earlier would have had me bighting my nails by now had I hoped for a further plunge!

Maybe it was just luck. Maybe it's these lucky shots that get me cocky and confident and fools me into hanging with my losers too long too often.

But today is looking descent. Week recap will show the bloodbath though! :S I wonder if I should just focus on the new positive trend. Not much point though as my "outliers" are all in the red and never in the green. For now.




No comments:

Post a Comment