Thursday 25 June 2009

Peanuts - Waiting For Intervention on EURCHF - EURUSD 1.3960 Test?




















I'm so annoyed. I felt like something was going to happen to the upside when we were trading EURCHF 1.5260-80. I was sitting there ready to pull the trigger. Order ready. Then decide to surf on the web. (At this point I'm still short 100k EURCHF and counting on SNB intervention to move us to 1.5350 at least!)

Then EURCHF is on the fast move when I glance over. I buy. Too slow 1.5294. It keeps going up. I think great! Finally going to get the upmove and not be caught short!

But then it fizzled out 1.5310-20 area already. Came back to quick for me. By the time I finally sold it was 1.5307. :(

Now I'm indecisive if I should load off another 100k @1.53 area and wait for 1.5270-80 pullback or see if it gets another push beyond 1.5340 by SNB or shorts.









Also on EURUSD I shorted briefly when I thought it hit restistance. I was selling the descent. But then chickened out when it didn't go down more than 5-6 pips. Only got out at b/e.

No comments:

Post a Comment