Monday 22 June 2009

First Trade Of The Week - A Tiny Profit
























The 1st trade of the week. I fancy EURUSD to test 1.3980-1.4000 today. That's just in the back of my head, my bias. An FX Strategist from RBC Capital Markets reckons one shouldn't read to much into the weakness this morning (sunday night CET).

The above trade I put on despite spreads being 4 pips (normally I have 2)! That's a real killer on NZ morning trading, graveyard shift, but still better than the ripoff at Oanda (10 pips!?). I thought 1.3930 would be support and the price to oscillate toward the moving average over next 10-20 minutes. It then looked like it didn't have any real support at 1.3930 so I sold for a quick and ridiculous USD 17 profit when it was bid 1.39373. But hey, it's the 1st trade and in my mind the indication for the rest of the week! (I'm good at making myself believe in the happy ends) .... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment